Los Cabos, Mexico (October 2, 2014) - With a total of 15,000 hotel rooms in the destination, the Los Cabos Hotel Association reports that 15 hotels will be ready when commercial flights begin arriving to the destination on October 8, a number that will continue to increase throughout the month of October.
Public services throughout the destination are being restored in record time and hotels are primarily focused on the cleanup effort, as there have been no reports of structural damage.
"The news that has encouraged us the most is that the investments are not going to stop in Los Cabos; rather, hoteliers and owners who may have considered hotel renovations in 2015 are taking this as an opportunity to handle any remodeling now. This will not only allow Los Cabos time to recover but several of our hotels will now be "upgraded" in terms of facilities, landscaping and services. This will further solidify Los Cabos' position as one of the top international and national tourist destinations," said Renato Mendonça, President of the Los Cabos Hotel Association.
"We are extremely grateful for the overwhelming support the destination has received from the local community, the Federal and state government, our airline partners, wholesalers, incentive houses and of course, our visitors. Los Cabos is full of surprises for everyone, nothing can stop us," said Mr. Mendonça.
An array of destination activities are open and available to guests when they arrive as of October 8, including golf courses, restaurants, local attractions, etc. The destination will also be hosting a number of events in the coming months, including the Los Cabos Billfish Tournament, Bisbee's Tournament, Sabor a Cabo, Los Cabos VIP Summit and the Los Cabos International Film Festival.
Below please find an official list of hotel openings in Los Cabos:
- Bahía Hotel and Beach Club
- Best Western Aeropuerto San José del Cabo
- Hotel Suites Las Palmas
- Quinta del Sol
- Cabovillas Beach Resort & Spa
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Resort
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach, Resort & Spa
- Villa La Estancia Beach, Resort & Spa- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort & Spa
- Casa Dorada At Medano Beach
- Montecristo Estates By Pueblo Bonito
- Pueblo Bonito Pacífica Holistic Retreat & Spa
- Riu Palace Los Cabos
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa
- Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa
- Playa Grande Resort & Grand Spa
- The Ridge At Playa Grande
- Solmar Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Resort & Spa
- Hacienda Beach Club And Residences
- Tropicana Inn
- Posada Real Los Cabos
- RIU Santa Fe
- Holidan Inn Express Cabo San Lucas
- Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Los Cabos
- Sandos Finisterra- Royal Solaris Los Cabos
- Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar Resort & Spa
- Los Cabos Golf Resort At Country Club
- Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos
- Esperanza An Auberge Resort
- Fiesta Americana Grand Los Cabos
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos- El Encanto Inn
- Decameron All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos
- Marbella Suites en la Playa
- One & Only Palmilla
- Hyatt Place Los Cabos
- Meliá Cabo Real All Inclusive Beach
- Sirena del Mar
- Cabo Azul Resort & Spa
- Me By Meliá Cabo
About Los Cabos Hotel Association
Representing 59 hotels in the destination, Los Cabos Hotel Association is the voice of the hotel industry, its objective is to work with the community and official entities to promote and provide the best service and travel experience in Los Cabos.
+52 (624) 143-4777
Avis offices currently open
San Jose Del Cabo Airport – All week, 6 am to 10 pm.
Plaza Comercial Mega La Cascada - All week, 9 am to 5 pm.
Sunset Beach Hotel - 8 am to 8 pm.
Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel - 8 am to 8 pm.
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Hotel - 8 am to 8 pm.
Reserve a car now >